- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.
Whether it's custom design, repair, cleaning or routine maintenance, Smyth's master jewelers stand ready to help with a spectrum of specialized services available in-store. In many cases, we can handle whatever you need in-house. For more information on our available services, call or visit us in Timonium, Annapolis or Ellicott City.
JEWELRY RESIZING, CARE AND REPAIR
- Bracelet and Chain Repair
- Polishing a chain or bracelet
- Solder each break in chain
- Solder and re-braid bracelet
- Straightening or rolling out kinks
- Supply safety chain
- Tightening and/or adjusting a clasp
- Add figure 8
- Replace figure 8 wire
- Channel Repair
- Clasps - repairs, tightening, adjustments and additions
- Charm Soldering
- Diamond Setting
- Earring Repairs
- Friction posts and nuts
- Screw posts and nuts
- Lever backs
- Jewelry Cleaning - including specialized spa cleaning
- Pearl Stringing for Bracelets and Necklaces
- Prong Repair
- Ring Sizing (yellow and white gold, platinum, palladium and sterling silver)
- Ring Soldering
- Ring Refurbishment
- Stone Setting and Tightening
GOLD, DIAMOND AND SILVER SELLING
At Smyth, we put the same integrity behind buying from you as we do selling to you. Our experienced appraisers will give the highest-possible return for your unwanted gold pieces and jewelry items.
Whether it's the latest style or a family heirloom, you can trust your silver to the experts at Smyth. We're equipped to take care of just about anything you need for all types of silver, including jewelry, bowls, cups, candlesticks, flatware, mirrors, mail buffs and more.
- Handle Replacement and Repair
- Insert Replacements
Give new life to old diamonds, or to an old piece of jewelry you don't wear anymore. Smyth's master jewelers can transform outdated diamond rings into beautiful, contemporary styles, or change brooches or pins into eternity rings. Show us what you have, and we'll show you what we can do. The possibilities are endless!
- Computer Aided Design for Jewelry (CAD)
- Custom Jewelry
- Florentine Finish (Apply)
- Garbage Disposal Damage to Flatware
- Reglue Pearl
- Rhodium Plating
- Satin Finish (Apply)
- School Ring Sizing
- Sharpening, Resetting or Replacing Knife Blades