Toadfish Put 'Em Back Oyster Knife
The Put ‘Em Back oyster knife was developed from generations of oystermen. It combines all the elements of a traditional oyster shucker with a modern look at ergonomics and the physics of shucking an oyster perfectly and safely. This artfully crafted multiple purpose knife will shuck raw or steamed oysters and its sharp blade will cut them out of the shell with ease. Once you shuck an oyster with a Toadfish™ oyster knife blade, you will know why folks call these knives ‘the most thought out oyster shuckers ever created’.
What Makes the Toadfish Oyster Knife Unique?
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of all Toadfish products goes directly to oyster habitat restoration projects.
- Handle made from post consumer recycled plastic.
- Japanese stainless steel, stain-free, rust-resistant stainless steel blade that is bent on the tip section allowing raw oysters to 'pop' open from the hinge.
- Ergonomic thumb print handle design eliminates hand slippage making shucking safer.
- Use two allen wrenches, 2.5mm to tighten as needed
- Blade through design creating one of the most durable oyster shuckers on the market.
- Multi-purpose oyster knife designed to shuck raw and steamed oysters.
- Sharp edges on the tip section to cut oysters out of the shell.
- NOT designed for opening raw large 'rock' Gulf Coast oysters.
- PATENTS: US Pat No. D852,005 - Issued 06/25/2019
Manufacturer Style Number: TFOYSTKN
TIMONIUM | (410) 252-6666
2020 York Rd.
Timonium, Maryland 21093
ANNAPOLIS | (443) 321-0300
Annapolis Town Center
1915 Towne Centre Blvd
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
ELLICOTT CITY | (410) 461-4044
Turf Valley Towne Square
11089 Resort Road #200
Ellicott City, Maryland 21042